"You're Free To Move About, Except You."

 


Before we begin, let's get one thing cleared up. 

Duck tape is not duct tape.

When you want to tape something temporarily, use duck tape. Actually, just toss that shit out and use the good stuff. 

Let's begin...

I won't name him because he's been shamed and will forever be the duct taped dude who met an aficionado of the silver tape. Red Green would be proud. The guy was not going anywhere. I'm not sure why with all that tape they missed his mouth, where all the bad things poured out. 

And I'm not sure what is going on in the airlines to produce these wretches. I realize there are bars inside the airports, but there has to be more than just booze talking. A few pills, perhaps? Maybe some white, powdery substance to ease the nerves, which only seems to ramp up the volume.

I always believed a drunk was showing their true colors as the alcohol seeped into their brains and toxins poured out of their mouths. So when you hear inebriated, fire breathing asshats shout out the n- word, this is how they feel, this is who they are. Loose lips, gets ya duct taped and usually fired, which happened to the guy up above.

I don't like flying. I prefer the rails, but when I had to fly I gave myself a sermon before heading to airport. One- Do not drink. Not because I was worried I'd shout out some nasty slur. No, I'm a cuddler and hugger when I've had one too many, but I don't want to be an embarrassment. Alcohol makes me want to pee and hug (not at the same time) so I must remain sober. Also, it's possible I could be the one who tries to open the hatch mid flight due to severe terror, so I sit and I suffer, quietly, without any mother's pills or booze.

Two- do not even think about drinking.

As the old saying goes, "This is why we can't have nice things," is because people like the man above cannot be adults. Have manners been abandoned? My first words were, "Please," and Thank-you," not, "F you, mofo, I know my rights!"

Sit down. Shut up. Respect those around you and drink when you get to your destination. 

It's a very weird world we live in when we have duct tape on hand, just in case there is a need to tape an airplane wing, or to restrain a passenger. 

I don't expect the airline industry to take out the booze bars. There's just too much money to be had. YouTubers are also making a bundle by sharing your forever adventure for all the world to see. Judging by how many angles I have seen duct tape man, I'm guessing every passenger took a picture as they walked by. Sadly, the perp will still be a racist, vile shit, so there's really no need for him to stop drinking. I'd drink more, in fact. I hear black outs are a side effect of binge drinking. That's one way, probably the only way, to forget your public tantrum, until someone from Whiskey Business reminds you. Take some comfort in the fact that we as a society move on to other interesting matters faster than you can say, "One more shot." 

Carry on. You are now free to move about...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Books Of All Time?

She's Still Dead

Benny, Benny And No Regrets