One Angry Man Who Ate The Other Eleven
I really don't have a topic. I just wanted to post this image of Trump looking like he could bite some heads off- and that is the first time I've actually seen the first ho 👇 with an angry face. I didn't think she could move it. My sincere apologies to the original photographer, whoever you are. I was actually trying to change Melatonin into Kaitlan Collins, but looking a little Grudgey because that girl gets in his crawlspace for some reason. He really dislikes an unsmiling woman, or any women. He should have looked behind him, although I don't think the wife was giving him the stink eye. Word on the street is Barron doesn't want to be besties with Mommy anymore. I think he prefers to sit in his dank, dark room and trade crypto or whatever he does in there. We definitely know there's no girls in there, or boys- just a computer and a box of tissues perhaps, but I don't wanna be cruel to Barron. He's got enough (t)issues right now.
But, back to the angry cankle man. He looks like a baby ready to explode he's so angry. It's hilarious. Okay, considering what we've been dealing with that's about as funny as it gets with these two clowns at the helm.
Anyway, the first lady fulfilled her contract for the month of September. Back to the penthouse she goes. I'm guessing she's relieved Natalie Harp is around to wait on fatso and change his diapers. Nat truly is a miracle. I think she must have come with the contract Trump signed with the devil. "One gummy mouthed crazy lady to carry my coca colas and baby wipes, Diablo."
Friday. Enjoy your next twenty four hours. Haha. I've never tried saying that in real life. Maybe I'll stop by the old boomers home and try it out.


Comments