Kirk Out
Has it only been a year? Seems like more. I don't recall where I was when I heard the news that Charlie Kirk had been killed. 9/11- yes. JFK assassination - yes. Challenger disaster - yes. I do remember watching the graphic video where he is shot. It's quite disturbing and no one should die from a bullet. I really don't need to list everything that was wrong with Kirk's ideology. There is nothing good to say about him. When you believe slaves had it good, there is something very wrong with your way of thinking. When you say transgenders are just looking for attention, you are to be dismissed and not respected. I read an article in The Guardian from someone who clearly admired Kirk even though he tried very hard to pretend to be neutral. He kept bringing up the fact that Kirk could debate with liberals all the while remaining calm. Gee, that's the best you can do? What spewed out of his mouth was garbage even if it came out in a calm and controlled manner.
Trump has his party going on right now- Trumpapalooza, and I'm guessing he'll have a few words to say about the son he always wanted but never had. It's still a bit of a mystery regarding the motive as to why Kirk was killed. A young man defending his trans lover the only way a person brought up in the right wing cult knows how to do- eliminate the problem with a high powered weapon.
Irony is something, isn't it? Protect those who demand their right to own a weapon only to be shot with one. Or maybe it's just the inevitable outcome.
I'm sure the Widow Kirk will be swimming in mascara running tears. There's been quite the mutiny since Erika took over TP. The men don't want her. The women are looking to Candace Owens as their leader. I get that. Owens loves to spin tales. She's exciting. Kirk just cries and doesn't seem to know exactly what she's supposed to be doing. It wasn't her plan. Charlie was the breadwinner while Erika made babies and looked pretty.
I don't know what Kirk's legacy will be. Will he be the unsung hero or the forgotten human click baiter? As long as I live I will spread the word that Kirk was not a decent human being. There are no kind words to say on this one year anniversary, but there are a few things we can do. Donate to any foundation which supports anything Kirk opposed.
Kirk out.

Comments