It's A Gas


Time to stock up on

Sugar free treats 

Gummy bears

Licorice 

and my favorite 

Sweet tarts!

According to this warning 

Sugar free candy gives us

Gas and odorous poopy farts.

The gases make you bloat

Like a giant

Thanksgiving float.

Stand back

Look out

Make way

I think I'm gonna blow!

Farting scents of

Sugar babies 

Sour Patch Kids, squishy 

Bugs that really glow!

So, fair warning on

Hallows Eve,

 By begging for some candy 

When answering my door

You might be greeted 

with a blast

Of candy from the 

Past!

A whiff of candy corn 

Through a maze of 

Tummy tubes

Goes in like fruity fruits

Comes out like Trump's

Rotten, rancid toots. 

So I'll save myself 

An awful night-

Pass on the gas

To ghouls who beg.

A midnight wind

Throughout the town

Three parts sulphur egg

emitting from a

Toddler clown,

Goblins, ghosts and

Witches, too,

Sleep through the night

As potions stew

Mom and Dad's

Sleep in their cars

Eating stolen sugar free

Snickers candy bars.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Books Of All Time?

She's Still Dead

Benny, Benny And No Regrets