Aaron Dissing On The Real Girls

 


What can I say- I find the Aaron Rodgers and invisible wife, Brittani, mystery, fascinating. If I had a bot wife I'd lay low, but apparently Aaron doesn't know how to stfu. He's now going after former girlfriends, women who are real, which might be a reason he has decided to forego a living, breathing human for a chip. He's fighting back and talking smack after Danica Patrick claimed he was abusive. He says she was a bore. She was going through a bad time after her retirement from car racing and was depressed. Rodgers says he wasn't getting any so she had to go. What a guy. Funny, he ain't getting any now either, but he can always turn Brittani off if she doesn't comply. 

But oh, Aaron wasn't done dissing his former partners. He also tattles on Shailene Woodley who he claims wanted to have sex with another man before she'd commit to Aaron. In Aaron's defense I will say, both these women are weird. They'd have to be if they chose Rodgers as a partner. Rodger's better be careful - a woman scorned is Defcon One. 

I'm still on the job, trying to find the mysterious Brittani. It's truly odd that no one will talk about it. I'm not sure why the Daily Rag hasn't been able to get one photo of the couple. (Actually, I'm pretty sure why) The best way to end the lookey loos and amateur sleuths is to just show us the lovely bride. I'm an introvert myself so I understand the need for privacy. The last thing I'd do is get involved with someone in who is in the public eye, especially one who is certifiably cuckoo. 

There is something very off about Aaron. Breaks my heart because I had no clue. He fooled me, so much so, I don't believe anyone anymore. I'm reluctant to say I admire anyone because they might be playing a role in public. 

Anyway, I hear Brittani wants Aaron to retire so they can live in solitude. Poor girl. She has no idea what she's gotten herself into. Perhaps she can self destruct. Not even a bot can stand you, Aaron.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Books Of All Time?

She's Still Dead

Benny, Benny And No Regrets