Unwilling Decoys
That's what Google AI calls the people who had no idea they were being used. Google AI and I have differing opinions regarding the actions of our orange man and the decision by Secret Service to try and fool anyone considering unaliving the cretin in office. The bot doesn't seem to think (does it think?) using everyone else who flies with the said fat man, who had no idea they were being used as pawns, is an issue. Collateral damage, kids. That's what every one of you were and if you can still stomach getting near this vile administration who will risk your life for a raping, racist, murdering convicted felon, then you get what you deserve. The Secret Service demanded y'all not raise the blinds when on the plane. Was that for your protection? Lol, don't be naive.
Anyway, I was up early and just kept reading how Trump hid in a food truck. I didn't understand the whole story, then. My first thought was, "Hmm, seems like a good plan. Every spy does it." But then I read that Trump used you. As he went out the back door, the alleged assassins were targeting you, all you people left in the dark- staff and reporters, who had no idea they were possible targets. It was the old switcheroo, one the Beatles perfected in the movie, 'A Hard Days Night.' They weren't being chased by angry oily men, but by teenagers going through puberty, which can be just as dangerous. I don't want to dismiss the seriousness of the situation but what did you think he and his regime would do?
You are nothing but collateral to these people.
Sometimes when I have a topic in mind to write on this blog I surprise myself by where it goes. I feel like the mom who has lost her child in a department store, then when child is found safe, I want to strangle them for doing something so dangerous. Maybe this is the time to start thinking about looking at the Trump regime in a different light. Perhaps, y'all can start being honest about what is really happening before your eyes. You stood silent as he called you stupid. You remained mute as he denigrated female reporters time after time. I am guessing you are trying to live by some journalistic code of ethics. Take the professional highroad as Michelle would advise. Those days are gone and you are merely disposable material.
There will be hundreds of blogs, blips and posts, pointing fingers at Trump and company, which is perfectly understandable. They're insane, cruel, evil subhumans.
And you know that. The next step is yours.

Comments