Two Different Americas
Tomorrow is a big day in Wisconsin. We vote for our next governor in the primary. Since we still have the ability to vote by mail I've already voted and have chosen Francesca Hong, who is a socialist Democrat, or as the orange man would like to point out, a commie dumocrat. I keep going back to the image he posted about two different Americas. He truly doesn't seem to understand that he is the red x, that he is who and what we need to change regarding this country. He married a woman who whored herself out to the highest bidder. Sadly, women for centuries have been given two options - be a dutiful wife and mother or sad sack loser spinster, so many women have gone into a "marriage" because of the societal construct. I guess some would say Melania did well. She will never have to worry about an empty fridge, hungry children, late bills. She lives in luxury with a haute couture wardrobe and fabulous penthouse where people serve her every need. Outside, she is everything. Inside, she is empty.
Abdullah Mohammed El-Sayed said what everyone knows to be the truth. He married a woman, a friend, a partner in life who loves him, even likes him. Can Trump say the same?
Most days I can barely look at Trump because I'm just tired of the rage within me when I see the damage he has done to us. We all know he's a walking, hollow shell with absolutely nothing inside. Melania has chosen him as her key to a better life. It's a sham and it fools no one. As a commie dumocrat I should feel pity or a sense of deep sadness for two people who have no idea what is is to be loved, to feel love, to be respected, or to have any sort of emotional feeling for another person.
So yes, Donald Trump, two different Americas, and you don't even comprehend that you are the America we do not want anymore.

Comments