Natalie Harp Again

 


I fully comprehend the irony as I write that we need to stop writing about Natalie Harp. She is a distraction from real issues. Trump's dick is limp. He has no interest in a sexual relationship. He keeps Natalie around because she's obviously mentally ill and he adores the pawing and fawning and her self deprecation. 

As I noted, we the dumocrats are being used by someone in the regime who is clever enough to come up with this scheme for us to rid him (I'm guessing Stephen Miller) of Harp. Y'all are doing his job just as he had hoped. Good job, dumocrats. Ya see, ya gotta start thinking like them. They will stoop to slug slime to get their way. Some of us are a bit naive into thinking some influencial left winger is behind the kerfuffle. Harp has been around awhile. Why all the sudden interest to get rid of her now? She's Trump's potty handler. She picks up after him and tells him what he wants to hear- not because she's seeking to be the next Melania, but because she's a looney tune who truly seems to be fixated on the shitting, farting, ugly fat ass idiot who is destroying all he touches. I'm sure she'd love to be the next Mrs. Trump but Melania has a contract. It's in her job description to pretend to like her husband. 

I'm not sure exactly why Natalie is flavor of the week. We've got a war going on. We're $40 trillion in debt. We've got men in power who are being arrested every day for raping their own children, yet this is what we are discussing- a crazy ass bimbo who sucks up to the orange man. 

I'm guessing she'll be gone soon. She's a distraction. Hurray, dumocrats, you got played. She'll go home and probably commit suicide or latch on to another creep, but Trump was special to her, he is special to her and she won't be able to go on without him. Yeah, she's a fucking nutter. Is she any worse than every man or woman who kisses his ass right now, who allows him to ruin this country!? 

So fucking knock it off and let's start dealing with him and how to get rid of his fat ass. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Books Of All Time?

She's Still Dead

Benny, Benny And No Regrets