Dolly Parton
Oh, bloody hell. Dolly has died. She had been ill for some time but I never thought she would go. I am not a country music fan and I won't mourn her because she was one of the most talented and creative artist's to walk this planet. There are some people who are special the moment they are born. There is no hate inside of them. They live to create a better world and just spread their magic onto others. This really is a hard one to deal with because we are so lost and we feel helpless and a shining light has been extinguished.
I've never understood the saying, "We are only given as much as we can take." Not true.
Dolly Parton, you will be missed. You will be remembered one hundred years from now and people with say your name with love and respect.
Goodbye, you beautiful angel on earth.
*I wrote this in January.

Comments