Trump In '28!
No offense to Kaitlan Collins, but why were you at the WHCD? Why did any of you show? I watched about a minute of Trump's ramble before I turned it off. He compared Collins to Dylan Mulvaney and still harped on her not smiling. The camera panned back to Collins but we only saw her back as others around her reacted. No one laughed. They barely moved. But y'all knew what was coming from his foul breath- an attack. The only reason I can think of why this farce went on was to store more ammo for later use. Hey, folks, this is our leader, a foul mouthed, bitter narcissist who is now so obese he looked like a slimy sausage in his suit.
Trump was the only one who enjoyed the evening because he managed to ruin it as everything he touches turns black and withers. He loved throwing insults. He thrives on sucking off the hate vibes because he's a sick man. Truly, I have never witnessed anyone like him who is so ugly inside and becoming more grotesque each and every day get so much air play.
This cartoon needs to be removed. It was a stunning moment, one we should all be ashamed of because this should have never gotten this far. I know why Trump accepted the invite. I haven't a clue why any respectable journalist would sit there and listen to this unbelievable hate speech.

Comments