Tooting My Horn
Thanks, Keith Edwards for proving me right about Kristen Welker. As an involuntarily introvert when I was younger I learned to hone my skills regarding what people say and what they do. It's shocking how much you can learn just by watching people. That's why most extroverts can't read a room. It's all about them. Anyway, all the way back in June, on a rainy day in Northern Wisconsin, Welker asked the bloated blob some hard line questions. He answered as predicted - calling her stupid and darling in the same sentence. Then he patted her and walked away. Welker cried out, "But I've come all the way to Wisconsin for this!" Hilarious. As if she travelled on a cargo ship, ghost train and horse and buggy to meet him. It's less than a two hour plane trip.
So then y'all called her brave, a hero for standing up to the evil cankle man. I guess you missed the part where she later discusses the interaction with a colleague as she grins from ear to ear. Then she says she wants a do over.
So when I rang the warning bell I was ignored. You probably thought I was some jealous Karen or worse, a maga in donkey clothing.
Oh, who's that talking to Stephen Miller at the WHCD, and laughing it up as if they're best buds? My they seem awfully chummy. As vile as Trump is, it's Miller who is the devil on Trump's shoulder. He's a disgusting cretin wrapped in a semi human form who is so racist even his family can't stand him. But Welker is yukking it up with him.
I have zero respect for any reporter who went to the dinner. I already had zero respect for Welker because I knew who she was way back in June.
I'm sure there will be another interview with Trump. Stay the fuck out of Wisconsin, though. I'm sure she'll be again heralded as a fighter, one who seeks the truth. Lol. The only thing she sees is airtime, clicks and perhaps a prime time spot on tv. Bari Weiss might be looking to hire.
Yes, I'm gloating. My special super skill still works just fine.

Comments