Tom Tiffany
Most of you won't care when I warn you about this guy- Tom Tiffany, because he's a local problem. He's running for governor in the state of Wisconsin. It's weird that I have not seen any other ads by any of the other candidates running for governor, it's only this guy, who I hate with a passion. The ad starts out criticizing the Democratic party noting the new Democrats are not like what your parents voted for. Then he shows a picture of a few local politicians along with Bernie Sanders and AOC and claims these people hate America. He goes on to claim children are being subjected to Nazi like torture as genitals are being removed and it just goes on like that. He reminds me of Lindsey Graham, who was a closeted gay. Tiffany definitely has some secrets.
But hey, let's go back to what he says about Democratic politics not being what they were in the past. That goes both ways Tom- Tom who supports tariffs and billionaires, Tom who wants to decide what is best for women, Tom who would like to eliminate Medicaid and make the disabled get a job. For a party who claims they want less government in your life, they sure do get into our business an awful lot.
Oh, hey Tom, I know you're old enough to remember Watergate and the investigation - a bipartisan affair where certain politicians were held accountable for their egregious actions - including the foul mouthed leader, Richard Nixon. Remember him, Tom? Republicans used to believe in the Constitution. They didn't sell their souls to protect a rapist and convicted felon.
You're as creepy as they come and should be shelved away as a regretful memory of what happened to this country in the early 21st century.
In your second ad where you're having some weird pic nic as you and a group of old, fat ass white folk talk in old timey, "You betchas," and your mother does the eye finger gesture which makes me want to barf, you want to come off as the savior who in your words will stop the mutilation of children and make damn sure no dead people are using social security.
Fuck off, you ancient geezer, you racist, misogynistic asshat. You are exactly what we don't need. Although, you are our problem at the moment, I think all of America can understand we need to rid our government from fossils like you. Hopefully, citizens have had enough of you vandals and soul sucking leeches. I know I have.
Yeah, I guess I'm not my parents Democrat. And you sure as hell are not your parents Republican.

Comments