Palhaco

 


A certain podcast influencer occasionally mentions one of the orange man's gifts is that he can read a room and adjust accordingly. Usually it's with anger and screaming.

I don't think Trump remotely comprehended the vibes as he stood onstage with the winners of the World Cup. Even after Infantino politely tried to escort him off, he stood there. What was especially weird was that he wasn't looking at the players, but towards the fans who were joyous in the win. Has he gotten to the point where his brain is now 90% oatmeal that he doesn't realize the applause is not for him? The guy is a walking embarrassment. It truly was a cringe moment, a moment we are witnessing more each day. 

People are dying due to this deranged imbecile and yet he has the gall to stand in front of a crowd basking in someone else's time to shine. I'm a bit worried at the moment because the games are over. He's going to need something else to focus on, something besides working to fix problems (mostly brought on by him) He will get back to decorating the White House and going after those he considers his enemy. He'll try to implement plans to remain in power forever. 

I'm going to stand with the crowd who laughs at the buffoon even though I'm dying inside. He's our crazy uncle who cracks ugly jokes, grabs women's asses, yells the loudest and does not have a clue how much he is despised. My only thread of hope is that I live to see his downfall. 

Read the room, you ugly clown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Still Dead

The Best Books Of All Time?

Benny, Benny And No Regrets