Coming Home
Our Wisconsin governor has had enough and has decided to move on so we will find a new governor. I'm not sure we will be able to find a better governor than Tony Evers. He is the most non political politician I've ever known. He doesn't scream or yell or rant. You know why I think he's especially good at what he does? Because he does it without being in the news every damn day. I have had to scroll at times wondering what our state leader was up to. He was working! I vote by mail and have done so already. Hopefully there will be no blips because one candidate has already dropped out after the ballots were made. I'm not sure what the protocol is regarding dropouts. I didn't vote for this candidate because I voted for the socialist Democrat. It worked in New York, it can work here in Cheddarland. How will my fellow Wisconsinites vote? It all depends on how disgusted this state is with magats. There is an ad that has been running on the telly warning us these Democrats hate America. (Notice how they try to make them look as bad as possible)
And there is the other ad paid for by an anonymous magat who uses fear to get you to vote for the regime. To those with half a brain it's so obvious they have resorted to scare tactics, but it worked for Trump, so what the hell. Instilling fear is a political go to.
You can't go far in Wisconsin without passing a farm. The majority of those farmers voted for Trump. They voted for a man who played with them, then made them suffer- not that I have much sympathy for them. They don't have any empathy for anyone else, even now, but they're hurting and they don't want another war because it's their children and grandchildren who will die for nothing. I live in a red county where Trump used to be welcomed by our police department and business owners, but signs supporting Trump have been taken down. No one admits to voting for him anymore. Not here anyway. Fearmongers like Tom Tiffany want to scare you into believing without ICE we will fall into anarchy. I think most have realized who the monsters are, but is that enough to choose blue?
If you can look at the image of Isabella Gonzalez, a nineteen year old girl who was killed a thousand miles away from home and not grieve for her, then there is no hope for our future. These are the people who will die for men who are hopped up on power, ego and have access to weapons and young people like Isabella, the adorable, doe eyed, brown skinned American who would be stopped, questioned, papers demanded, placed in a vehicle and sent off to a hell hole until authorities finally get around to releasing her if she was walking down a street in America.
Isabella will be coming home today. There is nothing anyone can say to defend the death of this young woman. Not one word.
I am begging you to vote. You have the power to change this absolute disaster and nightmare we have been in these nearly two years. Two years. In two years Trump and his regime have laid waste to this country - one we should have celebrated for its 250 years of democracy.
We cannot allow thugs to go after people. And we cannot accept the words of Pete Hegseth who praises the sacrifice of teenagers for his attempt to feel like a real man.


Comments