A Few Chuckles
It's gallows humor I suppose- like when a cop cracks a joke about the corpse lying before him. We can laugh at the monster before us to alleviate the horror regarding his dirty deeds. In this case- two for the price of one, although we all know Andrew Tate is the ringleader and whatever his name is, follows along like a devoted puppy. The two were arrested down in Florida and might be extradited to England unless Trump gives them immunity. They are here because Ric Grenell, a Trump toady welcomed them here to hide out because there's nothing the regime loves more than men who rape women. It's a badge of honor to be in the club. I'm not sure how they were allowed to leave Romania. I'm not sure how they have managed to avoid any consequences to their habit of treating women like objects and share their knowledge with other men who too would like to learn how they too can rape and beat women and girls.
But, let's discuss fashion because Andrew was arrested in what can only be described as the type of outfit only the Uber rich can get away with or Liberace. I can't recall ever seeing a straight man wear capris. The purple shirt definitely complimented his skin tone. He's tall and lean so he can wear just about anything, dahling. I have not seen what the other brother was wearing. No one cares anyway. It's Andrew who is the star- a tall, brooding, pouty lipped misogynistic asshat.
I'm holding my breath as I await the next phase in their lives. They should be getting on a plane and heading back to England where it seems they still care about honoring the rule of law. It would be ironic if they were to depart from the DJT Palm Beach airport.
I can't find much about the boys upbringing other than their daddy was a decent chess player and apparently had a heart attack whilst in the midst of a game. Mom is barely mentioned so I don't know when the boys became perverted weasels who despise women and use them like toilet paper - a disposable product.
I'm worried that like millions of others I am resorting to finding humor amongst the grotesque. Tate fashion, Trump hogging the limelight, mutant raccoons... because that's what we are dealing with right now. I already have an idea how I will react when Trump is found lying on his filthy bedroom floor after he unsuccessfully tried to reach the phone that had slithered under the bed as he choked on a French fry because he no longer chewed his food but shoved it into his 300+ bloated rotting pus filled body. "A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants!"*
Kind of sad, isn't it, but, you made me do it.
*Quote by Chuckles the Clown, from the, 'Mary Tyler Moore Show.' Speaking of gallows humor...

Comments