Jed Does Some 'Ciphering
Hey, I didn't know owners could be suspended in sports. Does this happen anywhere else? Anyway, Jed York, some football owner of some football team is suspended for a few games and fined $500,000 for his getting caught traveling to meet a hooker in a trailer park. He wasn't suspended for paying to have sex with Trailer Park trash Barbie. No, no- that shit goes on all day, every day. He got caught and that was his big screw up. First of all, I'm not sure what his "suspension" involves. He doesn't actually get in the game and if you think he's still not running the show, then someone's living in another world. Couldn't he just fire the assholes who suspended him? It's all bullshit. It's just a tactic, another game plan because apparently this team is reeling from some lousy behavior this season.
Naturally, Jed made a statement that this is not who he is.
Motherfucker, it's exactly who you are!? Who you trying to fool? You got caught and frankly, I don't care that you went to a trailer park to meet up with someone. So, own it, dude. Just admit it- "I'm a loser who can't have a meaningful relationship with a woman because I really don't want to. It's too much of a hassle. I just want the sex." And that's ok, except it's kind of illegal still and it just reveals who you really are, as does the suspension by hypocrites who do the same thing but need to hide that by throwing one of you under a bus every now and then.
Once in my life I'd like someone to fucking own up to who they are. We can see you!
Anyway, you'll be fine. You'll be a good boy for awhile but deep inside you miss trailer park trash Barbie. That ho money is burning a hole in your wallet. Just wait it out and be more careful next time, because there will be a next time.

Comments