Dear Megyn Kelly

 



What the fuck is wrong with you, Megyn Kelly, you sad sadistic fuck? I don't believe in supporting women simply because we have a vagina, but when it comes to rape, I'm going to believe the woman every single time and to blame her because she decided to go to a party and drink is fucking insane. You are such a shallow bitch. To actually body shame her as well reflects on your ugly, skinny ass, you mongrel. Woof. I've never called a woman a cunt, but you're the epitome of one. You get off on being controversial because you love the clicks from strangers, most likely from degenerates who cheer on your rage while they wank themselves. You are such a fucking loser, bitch. I don't know what happened to you in your past to be who you are. You clearly need the attention. What, a pretty sister while you were ignored? Your skinny ass passed by because you're the duff, always the duff. 

It doesn't matter if a girl enters a room full of horny bastards, flirting, dancing, showing off, while drinking Captain Morgan. There is no excuse for rape!

Not a lot of people I hate because it's a waste of time and I don't want them in my head. But you and the fucking cankle man can drop dead tomorrow and I'll dance on your fucking grave. 

You're the whore and you don't even realize it. You mouth fuck for men. 

Go fuck yourself, bitch. No one else would touch that crusty hole. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Books Of All Time?

She's Still Dead

I Don't Want To Harp On It