A Short PSA


 Maybe it's us. Maybe the news sources who remain silent regarding the Trump regime are doing the right thing. Even after the orange man continues to break the law regarding the judgement that he cannot ban reporters from the press pool, MSNow executives have decided to take his money- no- our money and run Trump's garbage ads on their sites.

So, I'll just sit back and see which trusted journalist leaves. 

Oh, hey Joe Scarborough, wasn't that you who blasted the Republicans for allowing Trump to use tax payer money to air his lies?

Tick tock.....




Comments

ex-ferrer said…
If I have MS NOW somewhere in my streaming, I don't even know. But I do know I don't miss it. Nothing personal towards that fine line-up of folks.

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Books Of All Time?

She's Still Dead

I Don't Want To Harp On It