A Dell Dump

 


The physical change is frightening, a pretty woman is now a caricature and personification of a MAGA woman. It's easy to mock and laugh at what to me looks like an alien who is trying to behave like a human, but the truth is, this woman is mentally ill. Why do MAGA women cut themselves up, to deform, manipulate, distort who they were? They aren't doing it for other women. I'm not going to lay the blame on men because women have the choice to put a stop to this vulgarity. Doctors who play Frankenstein should be in prison. We are stunned by Susan Dell's transformation on the outside. We should be outraged by what is happening inside her head. A vulnerable and easily influenced woman has been brainwashed and we are witnessing the results. This video of Dell standing beside Trump is hypnotizing. I wasn't even listening to the orange looney because I was watching her. This is not normal - even in MAGAland. I was being flippant when I suggested an alien has entered her body and taken over but something is amiss here. I've watched several videos lately where a reporter asks a maga a simple question such as, "What has Trump done that you like?" Not one of them can answer the question. Their mouths shut. Their eyes squint. They start to shake, sweat and mumble, then retort, "I'm not doing your research for you!" Then they run. 

So, what is the hold on these people? Do they even comprehend that they are being used? It truly is a frightening spectacle to behold. They all can't be mentally incompetent and as much as I want to use the excuse that their brains have been eaten by little green men, the fact is these are humans who have decided to let someone else think for them, so it's really not much different than an alien force taking over. We are the enemy. It is us. 

I wonder what Susan Dell thinks of all the whispers and gasps. Is she still in there, somewhere? When Trump dies will the spell be broken? Will all the MAGA women who scar their faces and bodies look in a mirror and scream at the monster before them?

You can't put the pretty face back but you can hopefully become a human being. 

A few more ..




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Books Of All Time?

She's Still Dead

I Don't Want To Harp On It