Lesson Learned

 


I'm a bit confused regarding the current mass rage towards Cornell University and the alleged rape of a female student by seven males. The rape allegedly happened in 2024 and the purported punishment was for the rapists to write an essay.

"I will never rape another girl," written 500 times.

That should teach them. After all, you don't want to tarnish the reputation of future movers and shakers. Besides, we know women are liars. We make this stuff up all the time just to get back at a boy who ignored me. 

Anita Hill 

Christine Blasey Ford

Virginia Giuffre

The list is endless of women who were ignored, vilified and threatened with death. But, they are...

Liars all. 

Even if what they say is true, they're just women. Their main reason for being allowed to roam the planet is to be fucked. 

Change my mind.

No, you can't, because it's true.

I'm not sure why there is mass outrage two years after a girl was allegedly raped by seven young frat boys, where apparently the whole campus knew what was happening and even invited more participants to join the fun. "Pussy on three!"

By the way- I suggest all you media folk stop redacting or blurring the words, sexual assault, rape, pussy, fentanyl, drugs and whatever else you deem too sensitive. Let's be open about what it is, the permission for men to rape women without any consequences. 

I'm going to take a wild guess and predict there will be a settlement in this lawsuit brought on by the female. Bigly money to silence her. She'll go away. The young men will be our future politicians, businessmen and future users of women. They will learn to be more careful and to use money to pay for their dirty deeds and they will definitely come to learn that women are evil bitches who deserve to be treated like dog shit on the bottom of their shoes.

Class dismissed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Books Of All Time?

She's Still Dead

I Don't Want To Harp On It