Donald Hates Maggie And My Conspiracy Theory

 


I haven't read the NYTimes in years because of the red tape involved being allowed to read it. It was once the most respected news source on the planet. Now, it is regarded as a loathsome and laughable rag. I know of two people who hate one NYT "journalist," with a passion. Michael Wolff has nothing nice to say about Maggie Haberman. He has called her an opportunistic bitch, which is funny considering the source. I have no idea what Maggie did to Michael, but she put a bee in his bonnet.

The other person is of course the orange man who tends to go after female reporters. He's angry with Haberman because she spoke the truth. Trump declined to be at this year's 9/11 memorial because the authorities told him he couldn't make a speech. Since the memorial would no longer be about him, he acted as his usual selfish and narcissistic self- he's not going- which is a blessing actually, but he blames and claims "Maggot" is a liar, among other names I'll not write here. It's the usual names he calls women. He says more than anything he would like to stop speaking but everyone just keeps insisting he comfort them with his soothing and articulate voice. 

A few men have come to Haberman's defense unlike the male reporters who stand mute as Trump berates and insults their fellow news reporters. 

This is our president, folks. 

And perhaps something more sinister is what has gotten him so worked up over a reporter's article.

And now I'm going to go way off topic and write what I think might happen before the November elections. Trump and company know they are going to lose. They will try everything to stop Americans from going out to vote. Every judge will block their plans, so how else can Trump win back his MAGA base? How did he get them back last time when he was down in the polls? 

He's going to plan another assassination attempt and this time the alleged hitman won't be a vulnerable young dumb kid who voted Republican. They will find a way to blame a left wing "dumocrat," who unfortunately will be killed because he must not ever be heard, just like Matthew Crooks, who was used as a pawn in Trump's comeback. Trump rarely if ever talks about that day where he jumped up like a weeble who wobbled and fist pumped the air. It was a photo op which killed two men. The charade worked and he got enough of his base to bring us to where we are now. 

If it worked once, why not try it again? 

Maybe that's why he's so angry. Maybe something spectacular was going to happen this September 11th, something the world would never forget. "Maggot" Haberman got too close. It's a theory. I enjoy most conspiracy theories because they're just ridiculous and break us out from normal routine, but there has been nothing normal in this regime. Jon Stewart calls it, "the upside down," and that is a fairly accurate term to describe where we are in this country. Nothing here is normal. I certainly hope I am wrong, but I believe they will do anything in their power to remain in office to grift, murder and destroy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Books Of All Time?

She's Still Dead

Benny, Benny And No Regrets