She's Running
Warning! This story is not for the faint of heart or the squeamish type. It's about poop and how one handles a very bad situation in public.
I saw a blip of this the other day but ignored it because I had other things on my mind, but then I noticed the pooper apologized for pooping and running and doing both because they obviously were taught you never quit, even as poop runs down your legs. In this case, the incident happened during a race which was taking place in China and this time it happened to a woman. I remember years ago seeing a photo of a male runner running through the streets as onlookers were aghast by the pooping running man.
What's with y'all? Is it really that important to stay in a race to win whilst bodily functions are amiss? In hindsight (pun intended) the athlete says she probably should have ended her race but she was winning, and she did win. I'm sure those behind her lagged a bit after things started happening. I don't recommend it to be a game plan, especially after this competition has changed the rules. Here goes another goofy rule on athletic applications.
No cheating.
No pushing.
No pooping!
I feel bad for the athlete and hope she continues her passion. I think she has learned a valuable lesson. I believe we all have. Nothing- absolutely nothing is that important that you cannot stop when nature is screaming at you. She shouldn't be embarrassed because of the act. I feel this way after too many coffees, yet I don't continue with my day, shopping, chatting, drinking more coffee. When the urge hits you and things are moving inside, move faster.
When nature is calling, clench, clutch and clasp.

Comments