Let's Do The Himbo!
I have a post about 9/11 but I don't think I'll publish it today. There's nothing I can add, but as long as I live I won't forget the date and how it changed our lives. A better writer than I can describe the day.
So, on that note, let's discuss the himbo. I am truly out of touch, although I read and try to be hip, I was unaware such a word existed. I also had never heard of Hasan Piker until he showed up at Trumpapalooza, which was an amusing and a great surprise to Hasan. I'm not sure why left wing political commentators are taking off their clothes lately but I'm not protesting. Besides Piker posing in his underwear, Brian Tyler Cohen also showed us some muscle.
According to Merriam -Webster, a himbo is of course the male version of a bimbo, one who looks good but is quite the dummy. I'm not sure who would fit that description IRL. In movieland Channing Tatum usually plays the sexy, muscular guy who can't touch his nose with his finger. I find these roles cringe worthy. They aren't any cuter or more amusing than the female who is gorgeous yet has zero brain cells. Imagine if you will Jayne Mansfield who sadly was typecast as the blonde bimbo. She was an extremely intelligent woman who knew her looks would allow her to have a good life. Men didn't care about her brains. Another gorgeous woman who happened to have the goods upstairs was Hedy Lamarr. Most of you don't remember them, but y'all have Sidney. 🙄 🤐
Let's get back to the himbos. BTC is definitely not one. Before he ever showed off that beautiful body I considered him one of the most articulate men on social media. I don't know if I can get involved with another male figure right now. Brian, Harry, Adam... I just don't have room. Honestly, it's impossible for a progressive young male to be a himbo.
Shall we check the other side? Ohhh, Google could only come up with two attractive right wing males and one of them is dead.
Oh, well. I'm going to guess the word, himbo, will go the way of, groovy, far out, scaramouche, malarkey and slapped.
Jack be himbo, Jack be thick...


Comments