The Idiot Interview

 


Update: I continue to edit this story as it unfolds. I have not changed my mind regarding my original opinion of the debacle.

Oh, now I know what that stench was last Friday. Trump was in the vicinity. Strange, how I hadn't heard a thing about it. I did hear this- Trump calling another woman stupid.

Question though. Is she blaming the blob's egregious behavior on the weather? And if the mother fucker dared call me stupid, I wouldn't be begging him to sit down and return to the line of questioning. Honestly, I'm fucking sick of these reporters allowing the cretin to act like a five year old. Kristen Welker has received praise for trying to get him to answer questions. Why? 

Why does he continue to sit for these interviews and why do reporters continue to acquiesce to this vile piece of garbage? She seemed to find the situation amusing, actually smiling as she talked about the rain and Trump's frustration. Fuck, is this where we're at in this country? 

Until someone can ask him real questions and not back off, stop with this senseless nonsense. It only shows how low we have fallen. No points for anyone here.  She wants a do over. What other response are they expecting? 

*Oh, word is he touched her because he was falling. Nope. He touched her because she's a woman. He also called her, "Darling." Stop giving this crud maker a pass. Welker is getting a lot of compliments regarding the way she confronted Trump, yet, what is the point when she then allowed him to call her names and then to shrug it off? This is not normal and reporters have got to stop him, especially women. I realize in this country, in the world of news, women must still play along, accept the abuse and know their place. Time after time we have seen people ask when someone will stand up to him? They won't because they will lose their job and be branded a problem. 

Before I even saw parts of the interview, I listened to Walker talk about what happened. She wasn't angry or upset. She seemed amused as if this is going to be a great story for the future to share with her comrades and family. I don't get it. I'm pretty much alone in my response to the whole charade. She will win awards and platitudes for trying to get real answers from a lying turd who they absolutely knew wouldn't admit to anything. This is not journalism. It's about getting ratings and they certainly succeeded in that. Again, there is nothing here to admire. He treated her like he treats all women, with disdain and disrespect.

It's not a hill I'm going to die on, but I'm not backing off. I've considered deleting this post but I'm not going to do what the media does which is to back down and back step my opinion. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Still Dead

The Best Books Of All Time?

Benny, Benny And No Regrets