Unrequited Love In Tv Foxland

 


The only time I ever see Fox Faux News is when I'm sitting in the hospital cafeteria. After lab work I go there because I like the coffee and it's a calming place to sit except for what's on the tv. Whoever chose to put on Fox knows their audience. It's mostly old people who still come to this location, as I do, for lab work. But, I digress. So, I am aware of Laura Ingram who in no way shape or form is a journalist. She's a parrot who shares whatever is whispered in her ear. Until lately, Laura was a trusted MAGA propagandist. She's gone off course a bit because she has been distracted by Abdul El Sayed, the progressive democrat. She can't stop talking about him. I feel like I'm back in highschool, sitting with a group of teenage girls whose only interest is Brad, the quarterback.

Buffy: "He's so gross. Look at his giant thighs and tight shirt. I am going to barf on my square pizzaaaa."

Miffany: "He's dreamy, whaddya talking about, Buff?"

Buffy: "I hate him so much!"

Taffy: "Then why do you follow him in the hallways and write, Mrs. Brad Jockitch, in your journal, Buffy?"

Buffy: "I hate him! I'm going over there to tell him how much I hate him!"

I think we can all agree that Laura is crushing on Abdul bigly. She can't stop talking about his body. It's rather hilarious and understandable. He is a handsome man. He's also quite witty and can parry with those who think themselves clever but only look to be foolish as the smug look on the face vanishes. 


Ingraham has never been married. Reading a bit about her love life I see the man she was engaged to took off after she was diagnosed with breast cancer. Ooh, snap, crackle and drop. That's brutal. I can only imagine sitting next to Jesse Watters all day must turn her stomach and her head. Like Lindsey Graham who could never admit he was gay, Laura is stuck in her role as angry MAGA, shilling for Trump team. I don't believe any of these mouth breathers on Fox believe anything they say. It's entertainment to them and it pays the bills, so Laura has to stay in her lane, although she just can't help herself when she sees a real man, one who is intelligent, witty and looks fantastic in a tight black T-shirt. 

Poor Buffy ended up marrying Joe, Brad's best friend. She gained two hundred pounds and was found one day sitting on Brad and Todd's bed cutting out paper hearts with her teeth. 

Moral of the story-  unrequited love will make you crazy and you will do really dumb things. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Books Of All Time?

She's Still Dead

Benny, Benny And No Regrets