Karoline Kuits

 


Oooh, did Karoline quit the orange man because of what happened regarding him using people as collateral!? The mother bear most likely said enough. Yes, her legacy will forever remembered as the Stepford wife who lied for Trump. As she had the gall to wear that cross around her neck and lie for a man she finally (maybe) realizes only thinks of one person - one. I'm hoping in the next few days we will see more of his staff resign. I'm sure many will stick around, trying to make sense of what he has done. He used them. This story is not getting the traction it deserves. I've written one post about this which got nary a look. I see lots of AI images showing Trump hiding in a food cart as we chuckle at what a douche he is, but the reality is- he willingly used people. The threats are serious. People, governments, want Trump dead. And we would rejoice if he died. And yes, it has come to that, where I will celebrate a human being's demise- and I don't care how it's done. 

I wrote a post way back about a movie I saw where a family was on a ski vacation. As they stood outside, an avalanche began heading towards the lodge. As the wife gathered her two children, the father took off, abandoning his family to save himself. The avalanche stopped before any damage was done, except for the fact it showed who this man was. I truly don't know what it will take for people to open their eyes and look at Trump for what he is. This time, nothing happened. Trump's staff and reporters lived another day, not even realizing the true danger they were in. 

One man versus dozens of people who have families, like Karoline. They have people who love them and would mourn their loss. And yet, it's a hollow out, ugly excuse for a human that is protected. 

Again, if you are willing to dismiss what Trump did to you, if you cannot see how egregious this act of betrayal is, then we are truly lost. 

You do not matter to this psychopath. Karoline will always be the lying hypocrite who protected Donald Trump, but she's also most likely the first to step away.

Who will be next?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Books Of All Time?

She's Still Dead

Benny, Benny And No Regrets