I'm Mad. Read My Scathing Letter
I've been hesitating about doing a pile on about Hakeem Jeffries meeting with Jared Kushner but it is such a fucking stupid thing to do. Why the fuck is a man people voted for to represent us meeting with some fucking snob billionaire whose only interest is making more money off the backs of poor and displaced humans!? This is so outrageous and egregious and wrong. And then I see another sternly written letter has been sent to the party that doesn't give a shit.
I'm sorry. Bitch at me because I'm angry with the Democrats. I'm fucking sick of them thinking they can talk things through. Look you stupid, mofos, this ain't your grandparents day where Republican folks thought about consequences of their actions. They didn't want to be seen as the bad guy. Now, they relish in being miserable assholes who steal, lie and rape children.
That's who you are up against, Hakeem! Stop trying to be Obama. You'll never be Obama. Stop trying to expect any good outcome with talks and stop fucking talking to a disgusting and obnoxious piece of shit who has no official role in this regime.
Gahd, I think we are screwed because even if we win in November you stupid fucks are gonna do the kumbayah and truly ruin us.
Except for a very few in the party, you're a bunch of fucking fools and fuck y'all who disagree with my assessment.

Comments