But I Have My No Expiration Victim Card!

 


Ya know, this bullshit pisses me off. 👇


What a fucking ignorant statement, Howard. Oh, and why block people from commenting, Howard? I'm fucking tired of people not seeing the full picture. And the full picture in my opinion is Bibi Netenyahu has no plans to stop until every male Palestinian is dead. Sound familiar, Howard? 

I fully supported Israel after the attack on October 7th. I wholeheartedly supported Israeli soldiers going into Gaza to search for people who were kidnapped by Hamas. If you think the doctors in Gaza played neutral you're fucking stupid. Many Palestinians supported Hamas just like many people supported the Mafia because they made their lives better. Israel is also a fucking bastard country who takes and takes and takes. I believe every story I hear where an Israeli soldier has shot a child in cold blood. You can't use the Jewish card forever, people. Yes, you were nearly wiped out a whole bunch of times as the history books tell us. You survived because you circle the wagons and take care of each other. You are to be admired for surviving so many atrocities throughout humanity, but it's not all about you. To compare Mark Ruffalo to Hitler is beyond ignorant and false and makes you look like the fool you are. You know exactly why he's angry. Yes, it is no longer an act of protecting the Jews of Israel. It is now an act of murder. It is now a full out attempt to annihilate a culture. 

Fuck you, Howard, you weasel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Books Of All Time?

She's Still Dead

Benny, Benny And No Regrets